The India CSR Summit, hosted by CSRBOX and NGOBOX, is the largest CSR forum in India bringing together companies, CSR foundations, government agencies, non-profits, social businesses and advisory firms to network, collaborate and scale up initiatives in the development and impact sector.
Built on the context of statutory obligation of CSR for corporations in India, the India CSR Summit, in the last 7 years, has truly become the convergence of social impact leaders from across the country.
With the onset of pandemic, the 7th India CSR Summit was organized in the virtual mode taking into consideration the need of the hour. The summit brought together various stakeholders of India’s development segment and covered a broad range of development issues. In its 7th edition, the summit, held in December 2020 virtually, was a benchmark event in terms of the scale, participation and knowledge sharing with 600+ corporate heads, 20+ exhibitors and 1200+ delegates from 900+ organizations coming together on one platform to attend 30+ panel sessions on various thematic areas, 10+ masterclasses specially curated for corporate and non-profits, along with keynote talks, product demos and networking sessions.
The forum focuses on:
- Scope for engaging businesses in development agenda
- Identification and deliberation of thematic interventions and modalities
- Leveraging existing community institutions and social fabric
- Different models of collaborations and engagement
- A few successful interventions by companies and non-profits and scaling up.
- The way forward for time-based action-plan